Thursday, February 2, 2017


Starting something new... its always an adventure....





Starting a blog is something that has been on my to-do list for a few years now.. so here I sit.. at work... doing not work. But I'm starting something that has been on my mind for a long time.. not really sure were this will go or even what my direction will be here. The hardest part about any goal or dream is getting started, so lets get this started. 

There are a lot of topics that I want to cover on here. I have found that the older I get the more I discover that there are many things I want to get into. From modeling and model coaching, baking from standard to specialty (paleo, dairy free, vegan, etc.) for all occasions. To my life long love of tattooing that has taken a sad back seat to life and is in serious need to get back into it. Along with my going on 6 year journey to getting healthy has lead me to my love of fitness and cross-fit. Which has opened that door to getting my personal trainer certification. Being able to help other with their journey to finding a happier healthier them has become a major driving factor for me. Along this road I have discovered that I want to obtain more certs, for nutrition and certified cross-fit coaching. With work, family, kids, my personal fitness and health journey there is very little free time, but its not about having the time its about making time for the goals that matter most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment